Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seeing as my birthday is this sunday. does anyone fancy coming for a drink sat night/sunday afternoon?

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Saturday night / sunday Afternoon ? thats a long time !

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
might go to the pod on sunday:) and try and show lex my booooost:) depending on the weather
but the grasshopper sounds cool

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well im at pod tomorrow and sat but was thinking either sat night. or sunday evening. grasshopper sounds like a good place to go. any takers then?

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Will not be in attendance for the festivities Boyo me lad as it's my weekend away.
Have a good B'day though mate :40oz: :40oz: Have a beer or two for me (actually have the barrel for me if you like). :D

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
what u doing at the pod then boyo??
got u a prezzie, a g-reg 205 1.1 needs a little work for mot yours for £15

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
flame and thunder this weekend. so gonna be there for sat but home by 6. tony give us a call let me know details etc mate.

·
Hello, little lady!
556 Posts
£15? You serious? Whats wrong with it?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sweet yeh id be up for that mate. give us a call mate. dependant on whats wrong with it mate ill take that car.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Oi what about me!!!!!! lol I was there too. And declared as the youngest monarch ever. hehe. I had a goofy pic though. lol
Oh and happy b'day Boyo. I'm ooooop north as you know right now so won't be able to attend but please have a couple for me as I can't afford to drink right now either. lol

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
lol
have a look at me mate chris's corsa looks like its got leather GTR interior to me lol
boyo its wolfie who is selling the pug (in the orion) will give him your number, the car has just had a new gearbox, clutch, brakes, needs minor work for mot

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok then mate. thats cool. sooner the better really as i cant keep running the skyline through winter

1 - 19 of 19 Posts