Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, it's true (although I've not checked yet, the garage is my local BP)

Where can I buy BP Ultimate 102?

Not quite sure why they chose my local one, unless it's the only BP garage close to Knockhill, Crail and Ingleston and they reckon they will get the "performance car" business.

·
hwoarang
1,192 Posts
For londoners theres also a BP on the North circular at the junction for Finchley cinema complex that does Ultimate 102. At £2.40 its not cheap.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
At £2.40 its not cheap.
EEK .... if that's the case when I get the car back from Marc after it's engine rebuild I'll be sticking to V-Power from the Shell which is just across the road from this BP garage.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Yep, it's true (although I've not checked yet, the garage is my local BP)

Where can I buy BP Ultimate 102?

Not quite sure why they chose my local one, unless it's the only BP garage close to Knockhill, Crail and Ingleston and they reckon they will get the "performance car" business.
There are closer BP stations in Fife to Knockhill and Crail, South Queensferry is a strange choice, unless its a cynical attempt to sting northbound bridge traffic who don't notice what they are putting in the tank:crazy:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There are closer BP stations in Fife to Knockhill and Crail, South Queensferry is a strange choice ....
That's what I thought. This BP garage is never busy (at least at the pumps) as the Shell across the roundabout price matches the Tesco which is opposite, and the BP garage just does not bother, it is always 2p or so dearer than the other two. I've never understood it, and this just makes it even more strange.

·
Seasoned Member
1,789 Posts
That's what I thought. This BP garage is never busy (at least at the pumps) as the Shell across the roundabout price matches the Tesco which is opposite, and the BP garage just does not bother, it is always 2p or so dearer than the other two. I've never understood it, and this just makes it even more strange.
I think BP have a huge amount of account holders including haulage etc so dont need to compete.

·
Registered
812 Posts
I think BP have a huge amount of account holders including haulage etc so dont need to compete.
But what has that got to do with them stocking 102RON? Surely the business account guy aren't running vehicles that use premium fuel?

·
Registered
28 Posts
For londoners theres also a BP on the North circular at the junction for Finchley cinema complex that does Ultimate 102. At £2.40 its not cheap.
you got to be joking right £2.40 :swear: a litre i live in greece now and i pay the equiv of 86p a litre for bp ultimate 102;) :D :D :D
and i think i am hard done to ....:drivin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts