Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have tried loadsa stuff to clean the wheels but it never seems to get all the ingrained dust off.....anyone tried anything that actually works well???

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Clean

Them every day.. other than that it might be woth chnging pads as well...

I use Autoglym and wonder wheels.. seems to work ok for me .. but with white wheels its a nightmare for me...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Be careful about what cleaner you use, I had a bit of a legal battle with a popular brand after their stuff stripped the paint of my Volk racing AV3's on me old mr2!!!!! I now use autoglim if i havnt touched them for a week or so but try to do them most nights with fairy liquid!!

Billy

·
Registered
220 Posts
You seen the state of my wheels Bill? Haven't had time to clean them for over a week!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Wonder wheels is excellent stuff, I have used auto glym and it is good just not as effective for the brake dust.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Got to put the 'Mad Women' to some use when she's down here:D I'll have her doing the interior when she's down next.#;)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Autoglym and wonderwheels all do well but they do contain a certain acid, shall we call it MR PHOSPHORIC which can eat into metal and slowly hurt ur wonderfull alloys.

Hot water and fairyliquid is the stuff;)

·
Registered
89 Posts
gotta say fairy and hot water work fine for me...

what pads do you run? I'm using DS2500 and dust doesn't seem to hard to shift compared to other pads I've used! I'm usually too busy driving the car to clean it though :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts