Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning All,

I seem to have worn out my brake pads. I really cant think how that could have happened.

What do you guys recommend I buy, and what sort of price, unless anyone has any spare for sale ?

Please help, I do need to stop !!!!!!!!

Moff

·
Premium Member
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Er...................forgot to say R33 GTS-T.

Oooops. Too early for me !!

·
Banned
5,275 Posts
Ferodo DS2500, never heard a bad thing about em, they are supposed to transform your brakes(not fitted mine yet, need new discs first)
Front FCP986H
Rear FCP1372H

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Moff,
I wouldnt put reds on the rear of the GTS, I have them on the fronts though and they are fine. They are up fro replacement soon though and I think im going with EBC reds again or DS2500's.

I will to buy both and see what the differences are but I think the biggest benefit available will be GTR Brembo calipers and disks

Pope

·
Premium Member
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok cheers peeps, a set of those Ferodo's it is then !!. Trying online, cannot find anything too helpful. Where can I get them from. How much are they ??

Moff

·
Premium Member
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thats all good peeps, I wont know unless I can buy some !!! wheres a good place to get them ?

Moff

·
Premium Member
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not bad from that site ahpartridge,

Type in what you want and they mail you !!!

Hi Tim,
Thanks for the interest!

1996 Nissan Skyline
FCP 998 (front) DS2500 $109/set

For ordering, or for more information, you can reach me directly at:
800-733-8380.

Best Regards,
Edwin Robinson.

http://www.RaceShopper.com
1-800-733-8380

N

·
0 Posts
what a exelent find , how the hell do the yanks do it , they dont get skylines , we do.
makes a mockery out of the uk dealer's

·
Registered
1 Posts
NiteskyR said:
what a exelent find , how the hell do the yanks do it , they dont get skylines , we do.
makes a mockery out of the uk dealer's
We're the best- That's how!

You guys have better beer though!

We don't have that Ferodo pad in stock at the moment- We typically stock the FCP 1298 pad- which is essentially the same pad- but the notch for the wear indicator is offset slightly - those are $120/set - Those are on order and we will have them in about a week.
We also have the front and rear pads (in stock) in numerous compounds from Hawk and Performance Friction.

Best Regards,
Edwin Robinson.
http://www.RaceShopper.com

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
i put ds2500's on me GTR front and rear and they transformed the brakes:) never new a set of pads would make that much differences before
takes a little while to get up to temp but once they are there brill:):)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts