Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
To many hobbies!!
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to take the factory Brembo brakes off my R33 GTR and put them on the 350Z. Anyone have an idea of what it will take to do this? Suggestions or information is appreciated...or if you know of anyone that has done this, please let me know.

·
Administrator
25,947 Posts
you do know that the 350z has brembo calipers on it already?

·
To many hobbies!!
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a base model which doesnt (or at least I dont think it does, I'll go check in a minute). But regardless, I want the better brakes off the R33 on it. They are much better than the stock brakes on the 350 by far.

·
Administrator
25,947 Posts

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Only thing I can tell you dude is that the 350Z Brembos can be fitted to the R33 GTST by using some kind of brackets and or spacers. Don´t know for sure about GTR to 350 though, sorry. Give Chris at Conceptua Tuning a shout he might be able to answer this and tell you what you need extra too.

·
Registered
48 Posts
The EU spec Z's all came with brembos, the US spec ones were only on certain trim levels.

Desulli,
The fronts were a direct swap 350z to GTR but needed both rotors and calipers. The rears were not direct bolt ons. Also the pads on the brembos are the same outlines but the 350z spec ones have about 5mm thinner pad material.

·
To many hobbies!!
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Karim...I've sent you PMs before and you never responded. I just thought you didnt feel like it. Not sure what the problem is but I dont think I can send PMs....

I just asked if you have the contact info for Conceptua Tuning and if you could send it to me if you did.

Armt350....thanks for the info. I'll eventually try swapping them out and see how they work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts