Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Right I know I'm new here but don't ask don't get!!!!!

I've just brought a '91 R32 GTS 2.0l non-turbo, auto. I've had the non-disengaging alarm removed and I gave it it's first service in 5 years at the weekend!

The tires and brakes are also shot, now I have 4 new tyres but the brakes are causing me an issue.

All I know is she's running on 4 studs, the fronts are vented and the rears are not, the rears have the hand brake cable running inside the hub (presumably using a drum insude the hub for the hand brake).

Any ideas where I can get the parts from (need new front discs and front and rear pads) without having to strip them down, draw round them and fax them to someone!

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If it helps having looked through some of the stickies on here I can confirm it's a '91 R32 GTS, Engine is RB20DE, Model - KRR32RGAE

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
It's almost certain you have the 280mm fronts, which are easily replaced with Nissan parts via Abbey motorsport, as are the rears. But I would suggest DBA953S discs for the front, these improve the braking but will still warp eventually, again available from Abbey.

there's another thread on this subject running somewhere..

Aitch

1 - 5 of 5 Posts