Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As said brand new and never used as i bought it for a car ages ago and never used it. Its an autoleads 1.5 farad unit and gold in colour. Handy item to own if running a amp.

Cost me £160 new £80 to your door as its a heavy git

heres a pic

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Digital pcb gives u a read out of how effective the cap is working by giving a volt reading.

Its a Little clear thing that sits on top of the cap and has a readout like that found on a digital alram clock in red and has 3 digits.

Heres an example of how it looks

·
Registered
220 Posts
My music system lives under the bonnet:D I bet you got one of those fake dump valve sounding things aswell haven't you?

Go on admit it.....:gayboy:

Now that I've messed with your thread, wasted your time, I'm off:funny:

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Bugger!

Can't view the pic, it keeps saying file not found. Damn Broadband. Any chance you can email/PM me a picture. email is [email protected]

Am quite interested, just fitted a DVD/TV system, and Sub/Amp coming soon. Poor old skyline battery is not going to cope well on its own.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry mate that one has been sold but i do have a 0.5 farad cap for sale mate £40. Looks the same only smaller, i'll email a pic to u.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah u got it, acts like a go between battery and saves power drain on the battery mate.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It lives by the amp, so u hook the main power from the battery up to the cap and then another power lead to the amp and then earth it somewhere and thats it. Quite a simple bit of kit really.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Cheers mate.

Am definitely interested. Have just sold my other car (well, agreed to) and am spending the cash on the R32. I part with it on sunday (next week) and get the money then, so if you still have it then I will take it off your hands. Sold the other car thru ebay so it is a legal guaranteed thingy, although until I have the money I am not going to commit obviously.

So, if you still have it then, I will take it, and if you don't then its my tough luck I guess.

Cheers

:D

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
That would

be cool, but even though its a legally binding sale on my other car, I wouldn't want you to hold it just in case something screws up. Am happy to take my chances just in case this guy cancels/leaves the country/drops dead/ etc etc.

Know its not much money but have already blown my car budget this month by muchas cashas so trying to be sensible for once!

:angel:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well ok mate but mail me when u get the cash and see if i still have it, cheers dude.

·
Project GT-aRt/JUN
77 Posts
I have got a 1 Farad cap FOR SALE as well it is 3mths old and black with gold conectors and gold brackets. Yours for £35.oo delived to your door.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts