Am definitely interested. Have just sold my other car (well, agreed to) and am spending the cash on the R32. I part with it on sunday (next week) and get the money then, so if you still have it then I will take it off your hands. Sold the other car thru ebay so it is a legal guaranteed thingy, although until I have the money I am not going to commit obviously.
So, if you still have it then, I will take it, and if you don't then its my tough luck I guess.
be cool, but even though its a legally binding sale on my other car, I wouldn't want you to hold it just in case something screws up. Am happy to take my chances just in case this guy cancels/leaves the country/drops dead/ etc etc.
Know its not much money but have already blown my car budget this month by muchas cashas so trying to be sensible for once!
A forum community dedicated to Nissan Skyline owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, turbos, racing, parts, classifieds, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!