Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
erm,when will I be cool?
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looked at the prices for a spin around my local track - Brands Hatch.

£99 for novice day. Ninety nine quid???? Is this somewhat excessive?

£110 for just tomorrow FRIDAY morning.

I suppose it keeps the number of cars down, but still.

Opinions?

:eek:

·
Banned
1,919 Posts
colinspooky said:
Just looked at the prices for a spin around my local track - Brands Hatch.

£99 for novice day. Ninety nine quid???? Is this somewhat excessive?

£110 for just tomorrow FRIDAY morning.

I suppose it keeps the number of cars down, but still.

Opinions?

:eek:
I paid £250 for Goodwood, but there was only 5 cars on the track at any time , no arseholes and top instruction

Good value for money imo

·
erm,when will I be cool?
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I watched the Goodwood Revival programme on Men and Motors I think it was last night - looks like a tricky but fun track. The cars took me back to when my mother of all people got me into racing. I was a mere tot and cried at my first meeting at Brands because it was so loud. Funny how you come to love something so scary at first.

BUT, back to track days. It just seems a lot of dosh, but I suppose the circuit needs plenty of people around to ensure safety etc......

:disappointed:

·
Banned
1,919 Posts
colinspooky said:
I watched the Goodwood Revival programme on Men and Motors I think it was last night - looks like a tricky but fun track. The cars took me back to when my mother of all people got me into racing. I was a mere tot and cried at my first meeting at Brands because it was so loud. Funny how you come to love something so scary at first.

BUT, back to track days. It just seems a lot of dosh, but I suppose the circuit needs plenty of people around to ensure safety etc......

:disappointed:

Goodwood is a doddle but very very fast you only need 3rd gear and up , no safety nazis have been there to slow it down

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Dear isn't it - I had an evening session on my bike this year and that was £99 - for a full day at Snetterton - that was £119, Snetterton isn't that far - and its a quick track!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts