Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Holy f**k sir are we really on our roof?
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What about a breakers yard section with the parts for sale etc sections? Would keep the other threads cleaner and would be handy for locating specific parts using the advanced search button :apoke:

·
R33 GTS25-T
597 Posts
I couldn't really see that helping too awful much as the advanced search feature can already pick up the parts through the current parts for sale section. =(

I just see it being more confusing really...

...and possibly even unused due to that.

·
R33 GTS25-T
597 Posts
He is talking more about a breakers yard for individuals. I understood what he was getting at but I just couldn't see it working like he wanted it to. If it were a perfect world, yes. That's like the Tuning and Tech area, we still have people posting tech in the general sections. *shrugs* I say just scour through the for sale section still mates.

·
Yeah boyeeeeeeeee
6,604 Posts
Agree with AKW. Search feature is more than adequate if your looking for something specific. People could use the practice at searching for things......
Agreed; this site's search function is pretty good imho :D

·
R33 GTS25-T
597 Posts
We ALL agree with you there. That's why it is even colored green. But still people want answers for their OWN threads. It is selfish or just lazy one....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts