Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

Breaking a black r33 gtst that has had a front end smash on the passenger side, the bonnet front bumper passenger wing and both headlights are damaged but there is still loads of parts left on the car, all parts do not include postage and can be collected or viewed but please contact me for more info, pictures can also be taken.

Korby - 07738064914

Tein circuit master type RA dampers fully adjusable- £550-sold

6 point bolt in cage in black - £200 sold

Intercooler hard pipe kit (for front mount) - £100

Nismo L.S.D (not drugs made by nismo!) - £130 sold pending payment

GTR spoiler in black - £120 sold pending payment

Rear windscreen tinted - £60

3" exhaust cat back and de cat pipe (not sure of make) - £80

Engine without ancillaries (116km) - £500

ring for any other parts and i'l see what i can do

many thanks

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
il get some pictures of parts tomorrow and the cage goes in front of the dash so no cutting out to do, thanks

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the steering wheel is a momo one with the boss, its in very good condition, its silver and black and il try and get a picture, call it £60 posted,

as for the cage i'm not sure what spec its built to, its got some japanese stickers on it though if that helps,
thanks

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
forgot to mention it was a type m r33 so have the skirts and rear spats avaliable, and the doors and the bootlid and rear bumper etc,

·
Registered
25 Posts
the steering wheel is a momo one with the boss, its in very good condition, its silver and black and il try and get a picture, call it £60 posted,

as for the cage i'm not sure what spec its built to, its got some japanese stickers on it though if that helps,
thanks
will have the steering wheel pending on pic as dont want to say yes and then dont like the look of it sorry to be a pain

·
seeking to be one of thee top DE+t conversions
1,523 Posts
hi, how much for the pair of wing-mirrors if in good working order and condition (will they be ok for a spec 1 r33?)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tofu ben- no mate, I can't get down there today so it'll have to be Friday still,

I have pictures of parts and il post them up tonight so watch this thread, and yes I do have the fuel tank part, call it £15 plus p+p yea, phone me if you need any other parts

1 - 20 of 48 Posts