Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the GTR forum,

It seems that Deano has gone and bought the Jun Lemon R33, he says that it will be out in public soon , I for one am excited to see this beast rolling around on the UK roads now.. Well done to Deano for buying such a weapon and well done to Rod Bell for keeping it in good order....

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
WooHoo!! Well done that man. Its an awsome piece of machinery in neeet of some sunlight

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Nice to see it's gone to someone who will really appreciate what they've , and let the rest of us appreciate it too! :cool:
Not like the one outing a year to Crail that it's had recently :rolleyes:

·
Registered
953 Posts
yeah bring it on should be good get her out in the open

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
At last someone will own the car and really use it for what it was meant for!!! well done Deano...

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Fourtoes, how can I put this tactfully ? Its called the Lemon cos its, well Yellow, sort of lemon yellow.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
LMFAO He's just obsessed with blue cos of his Evo he can't help it. lol

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
PMSL..... Although I think Fourtoes may be thinking of Deano's last car, a Blue LM GTR.
Hadn't actually thought of that before..... he's gone from a Le-Mans to a Lemon :rolleyes: :D :D

·
Member No 48
1,192 Posts
Various anatomical parts I should imagine. Bet it won't be his daily driver though!!

·
milk monitor
1,181 Posts
blimey and there was me being polite thinking AppleJack didnt know how to spell that french town, please dont kick me off of here, sorry.
;0
but im sure ive just seen a le mans blue special R33 gtr for sale in the back of japanese performance mag? :) :) :) i like blue carz mmmmmmmmmmm

1 - 18 of 18 Posts