Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that turd parked next to my R32 is a ALLEGRO ESTATE :( it is my fathers and he will never get rid of it turst me, been on there drive for like 20 years ... i've given trying to convince him to move it lo.

But i can't say much with my skyline in bits ;)

I've seen it done, it would need a little bit of work to fit it, but its a flat edge so should be able to just drill a few holes in the bottom of the bumper and attatch it to yours...

HAve a search on google, i'm sure i've seen it done before.

clarkey.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
some bits that may interest you...

• GTR front bumper, finished in black, with painted lower lip, nice condition, . £150
  • GTR R32 stock front mount intercooler, great nick, no damage £150
  • GTR front bumper spliter, great nick £70
  • cusco drift button
  • brand new skyline nismo gear knob, ball type with nismo logo on it, fits all, £35
  • GTR front grill, perfect conditin finished in black, no clips broken, no chips. £75
  • GTR bonnet, alloy, in black, perfect condition, a few chips but not dents what so ever,comes with GTR latch if its going to be fitted to gts £250

just a few items that would be of interest, for anything else please check the listing on driftworks.

Kind regards.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hi, your correct in saying that it looks really tidy, because it is !

Nothing wrong with it mate, it just don't have an engine, i could put one into tomorrow and driver her on... BUT i bought the car to build as a drift car and i don't have the funds at the moment so i may as well sell it and get something else when the time comes... i offered it for sale...as a project no one wanted to pay much for it... i would have sooner seen it curshed then somone have it to break it anyways and make money off me... so thought sod it in no rush, and it will mean i have a spare shell to prep, as i own a rollcage/shell prep company so its something of my own to work on for a change :)

my plan is to prep the shell, to high level, then import a GTST with all the bits and maybe a GTR engine it it, from japan and do a full shell swap.

:)

Now you know, its an honest sale, and i'm more thne happy to prove its not stolen or anything as i have docs from when i imported it :)

clarkey

·
Registered
157 Posts
Any chance of your front indicators??

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
Hiya pal, i know this is an old post and a bit of a long shot, but i dont suppose you still have the brand new Nismo gear knob do ya?

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I do actualy :) lol, but i may have a use for it now mate, as the SR20 just went into the car, so idealy i would rather keep it as i will not get what i paid for it.

kind regards :D

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think i've only got a Auto one left, but i will have to check, if not, i can get hold of one for you easly enough :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts