Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys im breaking an R33 Gts-T i bought for swapping the engine into a 200sx. The car was rolled so theres few exterior panels left in good nick. But the boot lid tail-lights etc are ok, plus most of the suspension is in good nick. As is the interior.

Pm me what you need and i will see if its still decent. The cars almost totally stripped now so everything is ready for shipping.

Cheers

Eugene

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
do you have the interior dash pulldown hatch lock thing how much and were are you located? uk?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, Im in Northern Ireland but can deliver anywhere.

I'm not sure what your after, Is it the bit for adjusting the height of the steering wheel? :confused:

·
'NISMO' 350GT
488 Posts
Hi mate, do you have the stereo DIN surround? the bit the stereo and tray slot into - if so how much pls? Plus stereo if you have it lol

Cheers, Nick

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Do you have this......

Its the wiring and bulb holder with plug for one of the front bumpers indicators....

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
I would be interested in the wheel hubs both front and rear. I presume they are 5 stud? I want to swap them on my Gts when I get it.

How much please?

vini

·
Registered
152 Posts
I need whole engine, gear box, loom and front subframe. Do you have them?? If so how much for the lot??

·
Well i'll be jiggered!
1,498 Posts
Hi Guys im breaking an R33 Gts-T i bought for swapping the engine into a 200sx. The car was rolled so theres few exterior panels left in good nick. But the boot lid tail-lights etc are ok, plus most of the suspension is in good nick. As is the interior.

Pm me what you need and i will see if its still decent. The cars almost totally stripped now so everything is ready for shipping.

Cheers

Eugene
Hi,

Do you have the drivers side electric window switch?
Also need a washer bottle pump, either will do.
How much please to Gloucester?

Cheers
Dean
:cheers:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts