Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone been watching this on Five ??

I do not want to meet ANY of these people on the road, EVER, EVER, EVVVEEERRR !!!!!!!!!!! Nor their passengers !

OH MY GOD ! just doesn't cover it.

Quintin has to now give away a New Jag to one of the remaining 3 and he is going mental about it, so much so that he's refused to ! LMFAO.

WASTERS !

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Saw the last series - a lot of the people were complete air heads, the rest thought they could proove something by driving stupidly. At least some of them show improvement. They should sign to say they will never drive again if the judges say they are dangerous.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
As with Grinder here, I saw the last series, and couldn't believe these people have been given a licence... And that [email protected] "boy-racer" wot a joke of an individual..!!

E

·
0 Posts
I saw a bit where they were in a Senator or something like that going round a skid pan & trying to get round without crashing. Some noncy twat aged about 5 thought it would be better to just cane it round as fast as he could doing donuts & generally be a berk as much as he could. He was laughing all the way round. What a twat.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
I honestly cannot believe people like this are actually aloud to drive on the roads. I am a great believer that the driving test should be changed severly so that people are taught to drive properly and not like a complete idiot and left to develop their own style later on. I passed my test first time with 5 minor faults but nothing I did on that test is still in my driving skills 3 1/2 years later. Coppers should spend more time looking for these kind of people rather than switching completely to policing the roads with speed cameras and letting these inadequate nutcases run free to kill and injure people. Disgusting.

·
SOC Logo Champ
602 Posts
Watched it last night, it was the final one. The old guy Brian was crowned Britian's Worst. The thing that stuck me is that I'm relatively young and get cained on insurance, yet this old duffer probably pays about £50 a year but is probably more likely to cause an accident.

A classic example of this was at uni in Portsmouth, was quite happily driving along about 30 in a row of traffic, this old duffer sitting waiting to come out of a side road across the traffic into the line of traffic I was in. All of a sudden he surges out, I slam on the anchors and have to mount the kerb to avoid him, he just misses the front of my car, mounts the kerb himself, clocks a van parked by the side. Then shoots back across the road (accelerating) down the next side road straight into the first car parked at the side, which goes back hits the next one that one goes back hits the next one. The old duffer managed to total about 3 cars plus his. He didn't lift of the accelerator once during the whole thing, infact it seemed like he got a gear change in before totaling all the parked cars.

Filled in a police report telling them that he should be done and his licence taken away and they did nothing, so no doubt he is still driving around.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
They did nothing at all? That's sickening. I know someone who when he was 18 he managed to total about 4 cars and got a 2 year ban with a HUGE fine but he was in your position trying to avoid the old duffer and even though witnesses said it was the old guys fault my mate got jammed up for it. I HATE this country sometimes.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
LMFAO I can't believe they went to Paris and made em drive around the Arc De Triumph or however you spell it. That had to be the worst idea a television producer ever came up with. I suppose they probably arranged it all before they realised just how bad these people really were. hehe

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Noooo, bloody good idea, send em over there and run all the French off the road !

They would fit right in there and no-one would notice any difference.

The only reason they should give cars away are to people who can actually drive without hitting anything ! Not because someone said,
'if on Wednesday they don't hit as much as they did on Tuesday, give em a new car, yeah' Quality idea !!!!! NOOOOOOT !

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Especially a brand new jag. The good thing about it though is the Jag is PROBABLY an auto and the woman who got it was the woman who couldn't select a gear to save her life.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts