Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

Speedmerchant, and myself would like to invite you all to the Bromley carnival on Bank Holiday Monday, 27th of August.

We have been invited to attend the carnival and will have a stand.

http://www.bromleycarnival.co.uk/

This a major event for the area located in NORMAN PARK just outside of BROMLEY town centre which is also the site of the infamous BROMLEY PAGEANT which the GTROC & SOC attended last year & this year. The carnival does get very busy but the good thing with this event we know people well who organise it Thanks to Speedmerchants negotiating skills we will be given a pitch by or very near the main arena, so as one of the few 'car' type displays this will be a great opportunity to raise the profile of the organisation,s as well as the car itself

SO HOW DO I GET A CAR ON THE STAND ?

Firstly there are eighteen places (after staff cars) that we need to fill which have been divided into two groups of nine. Before applying for a place you need to make sure that you can attend this event without fail. Failure to attend after being accepted means then not only are you cheating someone else out of a place, but it will let the whole stand down, and less money raised for charity.

You then need to PM or email your areas Rep with some recent photo's of your car & a short bit on why it should be on the stand. Not war & peace, just a few words please
So those based in or near KENT you need to contact me. Those lucky people in or around LONDON you contact Speedmerchant.

NOTE - If you don't come under KENT or LONDON & want a place then PM me & if there are any spare places or your car is a particularly stunning example I will arrange it through my allocation.

Once you have been told you have a place on the stand you will need to pay £10 as soon as possible < details of how will be given to you by PM & non refundable > which is then going to totalled up on the day & presented on behalf of the GTROC by the appropriate people on the day.

We will be having the BBQ there but food will come at a small non profit cost which financially speaking will be a darn sight cheaper than the local food stalls at the carnival. You can being your own food if you wish but you won't be able to use the BBQ.

The gates open at 10:00am & the event finishes at 05:00pm so we will need to be there earlier to set up. Plus all attending cars ... THAT'S ALL ATTENDING CARS are expected to be clean & polished by the shows open at 10:00am. You may bring four people per car as well, any more then please PM me first.

If you have any further questions please post or PM & we will put up names of those on the stand when we have them :

GTROC LONDON :

1.) FUGGLES
2.) moNoKnoT
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)

GTROC KENT :

1.) neil97rs
2.) Nocturnal
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)

STAFF CARS :

1.)SPEEDMERCHANT & MRSKRISS
2.)RAVENHEART - With Paul & Sue CREED
4.)AL STAR
5.)SIMPLYMO - Now bringing BBQ

Hope to see you all there, even if you can't make the stand. Come and join us for a bite to eat and a natter!:wave: :wave:

Suexx

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oooh Yes,

Nice and shiny please! Found the banner, so no probs with the you know what on the you know where! LOL

Suexx

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GTROC LONDON :

1.) moNoKnoT
2.) Simlymo
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)

GTROC KENT :

1.) neil97rs
2.) b19bstgtr33
3.) Rapley
4.) Jonny
5.) PKGTR
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)

STAFF CARS :

4.)AL STAR
5.)RSVFOUR

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just a quick update,

Looks like it will be good weather too!!!

Suexx

GTROC LONDON :

1.) moNoKnoT (paid)
2.) Simlymo
3.) Aphid (paid)
4.) [email protected] (paid)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)

GTROC KENT :

1.) neil97rs (paid)
2.) b19bstgtr33 (paid)
3.) Rapley
4.) Jonny
5.) PKGTR
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)

STAFF CARS :

4.)AL STAR
5.)RSVFOUR

·
Registered
281 Posts
A good day was had by all great to meet a few new people.:)

Thanks go to Mrs KRISS for the bbq.
and thanks to everbody else there on the day
But where are all the pics( get them up) i rather stupidly forgot to take my camera:spank:

But the sun was out all day:rofl:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts