Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hi all,
Im ordering a set of Rotas in the next week or two, im settled on 18x9.5 all round Rota Grid drifts, i thought bronze would look the nuts, but ive seen a few red skylines with black and that excites me also :) whats your thoughts guys????? I'll pop a pic of my car on, let me know your verdict :)
Sorry about pic quality, twas a phone :eek:
P.s how do you make the pics big instead of these thumbnails???

Attachments

·
Seasoned Member
1,026 Posts
Yeah nice rims mate, I’m considering a set myself, I think rare rims (trader on here) has a virtual fitting bay on their website, maybe give it a try so you can get an idea, they are also rota dealers. You can also get these wheels in a flat black colour that may go well with your paint.

With photos I usually upload the photo onto photobucket, then simply copy and paste the URL (at the bottom of the photo) onto the thread and when you post it the photo will be hosted on photobucket and come out large on the forum.

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
On wine red car?

Out of these two defo black!

Ideally the matt black option!

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts

this is anthonymcgraths car and is the exact same colour as mine and i have just got a full set of these rota gtr wheels as well :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'd never been a fan of the lip colours until I saw that one! It works very well.

I've been contemplating colour choice for my car as well (same red as the ones above) and bronze if the colour I'm leaning towards (with gunmetal as second choice)

As for the rim size, can the GTS take a 9.5 at the front? Don't most people for for 18x8.5 and the front and 18x9.5 at the rear?

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
yes 9.5's will go on the front of a gtst with a 3mm spacer but you will need 235 wide tyres on or they will stick out/ catch.

also 235 wide is best ont he rear too if you get 30mm offset and dont roll the arch's

·
Seasoned Member
9,196 Posts
yes 9.5's will go on the front of a gtst with a 3mm spacer but you will need 235 wide tyres on or they will stick out/ catch.

also 235 wide is best ont he rear too if you get 30mm offset and dont roll the arch's
youd get 255 on the rear without a roll and the car being lowered. with a 40 profile

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thans Kizza, you have just made my mind up for me :) :) :) !!!!! Are you running 255 all round, i was told i could have 255 rear and 235 on the front with the 9.5's???
Looks stunning mate :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.