Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
brought my new bumper todat from knight racer, the ts style one cant wait for it to arrive, like a kid in a candy shop!!! anyway my gtr front bumper is for sale now if anyones intrested, there is a catch!!! i live on a steep road, one night someone decided to not put there handbrake on....the rest is history.
theres a split down the front and a few chips i want £50 for it, if anyone has a slight intrest i will take as many pics and angles as i can, this ones a restoration project!!!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
im after a new front bumper, will wait for pics!

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
i too may be intrested in the bumper

·
Registered
390 Posts
I have a TS bumper, and the rest of the kit it sat round my old mans house waiting to be fitted. Mine's in black too.

Changing the bumper alone makes the car look so much more evil.:devil:

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
if you could find out how much to post it to the Channel Islands i will take it.

and to make it easier to post i don't mind if you cut it in half to make to parcel smaller:eek:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if you could find out how much to post it to the Channel Islands i will take it.

and to make it easier to post i don't mind if you cut it in half to make to parcel smaller:eek:
my knight racer bumper is being sprayed and delived as we speak matey, so hopefully sunday will be takin it off and will go to post office to find out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts