Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Space Filler
3,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else get caught in what can only be described as the biggest ****ing waste of 2 hours of their life today? Not talking about the racing, of course, but the (LITERALLY) 2 hour wait the traffic queue had. I got into my car at 4pm, moved 20 feet, the traffic stopped and did not move again untill 6 o'clock. (Again, literally, no exageration) Then, once I was finally free of Knockhill's evil grasp, it took me another bloody hour to get as far as the Kincardine bridge.

It wouldn't have been so bad, it was sunny and I had music to listen to, but them some titheads decided to be 'witty' and 'amusing' by starting what I would call, for lack of a better term, a mexican wave using their horns. So here we have the mother of all traffic jams, which btw could easily have been cleared up by having a steward directing the 3 streams of traffic, made worse by some plebs who thought they were being clever.

And if any of you happened to be one of those people - :Uzi:

Oh aye, and surely Knockhill make enough money to afford a little thing like TARMAC for their roads. I think half the underside of my front bumper now resides up there. They should realise a lot of people who are into motorsports are also into cars too, and are unlikely to be driving Land Rovers, monster trucks or tractors.

I'm done with my rant. Some good racing today though.:cheers:

·
Registered
204 Posts
i seen you there mark recognized you from the last track night was gonna say hi but by the time i realised you were away.

i didnt get stuck in the traffic on the way back as i had to leave early but christ what a cue getting in we left dundee aat 9 and didnt get into that state of a car park till 1150 gutted, agree about the car park i was in the missus elise and it wasnt even funny getting directed into that field of a car park.

what did you think of the action?

·
Space Filler
3,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was pretty good. Although last year was better, more cars went off where me and my mate were standing. :D
We normally stand between the seat curves and scotsman when we're up there, but yesterday we decided to wander down to the point between butchers and John R Weir chicane. Turned out to be a really good spot. You can see the cars coming over the crest of Seat, and then when they come onto the straight from scotsman you get a nice view.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Traffic

i was working up ther yesterday Mark and i honestly left there at five past four and got into Bellshill at ten past five ,i came down the Forth way via Saleen ,i think its called

·
Bad Ass Mo Fo!
1,892 Posts
was there, left a little early, got straight out ;)

i saw 1 r33gtst and 1 r32 gtst..... no other skylines.. plus seems i was the only rx7 there ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts