Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Wedding Photographer
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm just gauging the interest on a set of Buddy Club P1 17" wheels with Toyo 255/45/17 tyres fitted. 3 of the 4 tyres are in mint condition, with little wear(RRP £130 Each tyre!).The 4th tyre has a very small amount of tyre wall damage, but has been considered safe by my local tyre fitters. The wheels are Silver in colour, with the odd signs of kerbing-although the tyres do protect them.
I will be having larger wheels fitted, hence the sale. Wheels and tyres will be ready for sale in the next 2 weeks.

These are to be removed from a Gtr33.

£500 Collected Cash.
£575 Delivered.

·
Registered
123 Posts
hi mate do they have the logo on them any were as there are copys of this wheel that were avalible, im not sayin that yours are mate, just wondered. also how much are they new?

·
Wedding Photographer
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The wheels were on the car when I bought it nearly 4 years ago. No idea what they cost new, but the tyres are around £130 each new. Guys from this forum have seen them at various meets and confirmed them to be P1s.
Make an offer if your interested in them, there is tons of life left in the tyres.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts

·
Wedding Photographer
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pms replied to.
The wheels are still on my car as I am waiting for a new set to arrive still.Hopefully by next week I will have them tho.

·
Registered
71 Posts
real Shame these aren't 18's would have been really interested.

not too far from you either. do you already have a set of replacements?

I'm currently considering Selling/ Swapping my Work Emotion CRs

·
Wedding Photographer
3,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I want a set of 18s. Not as yet got any, but im hoping theres some in the pipe line.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts