Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
washed it a couple of days ago and its been sat in the garage really so when it was lashing down today (and it still is - 24 hrs+ of rain now!) and the missus was off to get her hair cut this morning i decided i'll buff the ol gal up. I just used some red t cut scratch remover (i figured it wont be much differnt from T cut) then buffed it off and then used a spray like speed wax. Not the best pics at all really and the weather outside wasn't really casting much light into the garage but it come out quite nice and certainly alot more shiny than it was as i can see my reflection clearly in the car now.

need to sort my wheels out big time they're shot with kerbing and scratches and it wont hurt to pop them off one at a time and give them a good clean up while they're off the car. maybe give the wheel nuts a coat of black hammerite too to renew them... they'll look alot better after than they do right now!

gonna pick up a clay bar tomo and maybe run over it with that too then buff it all up again. Keeps me entertained :)

·
is now very happy with 400+ BHP
2,903 Posts
Looks sweet as a nut Ant. :boogy: :bigthumb:

Cheers from Neil. :cheers:

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
very shiney ants,ime also a fan off coloured,t-cut,not great at what its supposed to do ie fill scratches,but get real good shine and not too hard to buff off.

·
Registered
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Agreed it doesn't really seem to get rid o scratches but brought th colour up lovely! Wish it would sod off raining tho cos I'd love to see how it looks on a dry clear day but It's still raining here.. th heavens have to be runnin outa rain now.!

·
Registered
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cheers Mark.
Just ordered a couple of sets of these to try and see if they cant spruce up my kerbed wheels! - they're pre-curved to fit the wheel so shouldn't warp like straight rolls of bike rim tape tends to. Cant be any worse than they are now and i can whip the wheel off and give em a real good polish and clean while i do it.

quite enjoying givin the ol gal a bit of tlc really :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260856584192

1 - 13 of 13 Posts