Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, went out yesterday and finally started to fit my greddy fmic(after having it 9 months). Followed all threads advice, cut the bumper bar etc, etc. Was surprised actually how easy it was. So got the cooler mounted and decided i'd pipe it up another day as it poured rain.
Here's where the problems started. My standard spec1 bumper doesn't fit back on with the fmic on. So as the car is my daily driver i had to strip the whole lot down again, take out the fmic and put the car back to standard:swear:
Can someone please tell me if the bumper needs to be cut or have i fitted the fmic wrong somehow.
Also there was a thread which showed the exact measurements of where i have to drill the inner wing but i cannot find it. Can anyone tell me please?

Sorry for the long winded thread guys. Any help greatly appreciated
Cheers.....Gary

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Yes, bumper need to be cut back quite abit :) You sorted a nipple out for the actuator as the piping hasnt got it?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Should really have thought of that before repainting the car so!!! Have the nipple sorted. Using a 1/4 inch compressor fitting... actually looks like it came that way!!!
Thanks for the info bud. Just need to find out where to drill the hole now

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anybody?? Someone on here gave me the measurements months ago but my computer went plinky plonky and i lost the file

·
bla
17,374 Posts
The pipe that is on your car at the mo for the actuator.. But you will end up replacing that pipe with the fmic piping and it has no nipple on it...

So i did this... :)

Best place you can put it.. :)

·
Registered
351 Posts
can send you a guide i started the other night if you want? just finishiing it off atm

1 - 11 of 11 Posts