Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a complete bumper 'iron', the metal section that sits behind the bumper, and gives the car its strength, because some numpty has cut away all of mine, so I have no front end strength. Obviously, the quicker I get thsi part the better. Thanks

Jo

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
lots are cut to fit an intercooler mate,its no biggy

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
aha but the clever thingis im about to fit a fmic and this means i might not have to do any cutting!!

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I went to have a FMIC fitted on the weekend (which wouldnt fit btw, nay mind), and some twit in the past has cut the WHOLE lot away!!!! The intercooler to fit in that gap would have to be off a behemoth,not a Skyline, lol.

·
Member No 48
1,192 Posts
If the complete front iron is missing.....whats is your front bumper attached too?

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If the complete front iron is missing.....whats is your front bumper attached too?
There is only the one bit left, all the rest is gone, Im not fecking lying! Its not nice knowing that there feck all between me and the car in front, if you know what i mean!

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What intercooler did you get that didnt fit???
I am not going to mention any company names because in all fairness to the company I purchased it from they were very helpful and understanding and are happy to give me a full refund, so I am not going to slate them or make any negative feedback (its only fair). I am going to get a Greedy one from RSP and be done with it!

The brackets that fitted on the bottom of the FMIC were about two inches too short, and I was not willing to have anything bodged, I am not going down that road, if it doesnt fit then its not meant to be!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts