Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:grinno: this guy i kind of know does sign printing.:( plastic stick on letters . large style. said to me can do what u want :D has done me new gtst 2.5 sticker on boot in black.. . . was wondering what would you have on rear bumper. but in large letters????????????:booty: :wave: i was thinking..:grinno: slippery when wet...:drivin: WHAT WOULD U HAVE..:swear:

R

·
0 Posts
Hows my driving? - Call 999

You are teh Suxxors

Stop driving so close or I'll ****ing stab you

I may have a small cock, but **** it, I drive a Skyline.

If you can read this, I'm not going fast enough.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I used to have one on the back of my old motor which read "YUCK FOU" followed by the little japanese rice farmer type bloke.

Before that though on my old civic as it was white i had a big DUREX logo above the exhaust as i thought you should play safe round big holes.

That used to get loads of chuckles which always amused me driving it - used to love looking in my rear view mirror then - women loved it to for some reason lol

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
"It won't suck itself"

"Back off peasant!"

·
Registered
47 Posts
I want one that says "You're too fat for Lyrcra" for all the bloody cyclists I have to negotiate past each morning on the way to work...

That or "Get some baggier clothes.. and a car...Hippy"

·
Registered
530 Posts
"C'mon, countdown with me 5....4.....3....2....1...GONE!"

Course they would never get to the end.

Or "Lada 1.2L Some minor mods"

·
Dirty Torquer
113 Posts
my other car is slower

the car in front is not a toyota

if you can read this i must be parked

i can outrun bikes...can you??

how do you like my micra??

exhaust aka flame thrower

piss off pizzaboy

·
Registered
261 Posts
"Bass Players Can Go Much Deeper" Have it on a T-shirt and have worn it on stage a few times just to upset the guitarists...:nutkick:

·
Registered
290 Posts
could just put a toyota prius badge on the back - might get you cheaper tax and out any congestion charging.

Or a sticker saying my other rides a raleigh activator ( remember those bikes EH ? lol)

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
is that an offer mrs banter?

mine would say bye bye to match the hello one i would have on the front :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts