Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,

I witnessed it first hand today.

You lot lie about the big fella, he IS polite....................so pleased was he to be given the entry into copse by a fellow liner, that he decided to do a quick 180 to thank the other driver face to face !! :D :D this was followed by another 180, and then another just to make sure he had seen the thank you the first time.

Nice one matey, and nice to finally meet you

:D :D :D :D :D :D

James.

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Me n im were only talking about him spinning.. and that was before we got out on track...

Never mind mate... a kodak moment I think...lol

·
Member No 48
1,192 Posts
Nice one Buster,
Glad to finally meet some of you guys today.
Cracking track sestion too!!
Looking forward (or in Busters case backward) to the next one.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Was ammused to here that Buster Rhymes was there entertaining all by "Spinning" those wheels of steel (er, alloy, you know what i mean)..
Stiil he took in all in his stride and laughed it off..

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
I actually feel sorry for him because as soon as I saw him spin my first thought was "Ok Alex don't do that", my second was "He'll be all over the forums by 8pm latest" and my third was "Oh **** the corner is coming".

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
dont feel sorry for him. till u lose it you dont know what your limits are! Glad the old boy didnt do any damage. Did anyone see the drift boys in the 200SX's b4 u lot went out.Class.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
They were showing off big stylee, especially the dude in the mad S14 flame thrower..!

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
The only thing is they just looked stupid because everyone in the stand could see the MASSIVE pack of Skylines about to go out on the track and were all wetting themselves with anticipation of seing the King of Drift.

·
Registered
775 Posts
dem 200sx boys are made of steel and have bigger balls than most !! Great show and good to meet up wiv sum of da ol muckers again ! Don't be strangers now got BEUT back so can ave me sum fun, anyone see de dam TVR dat wouldnt get out me way ? He then over cooked it an did a 360 (twice) in front of me !!! TWAT !!

Nice to see ya all again WE ARE BAK !!

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Bladey I have a reputation to maintain and you aint helping telling people I am polite for christsake.

Funny how when you go balls out double fast into a tightening corner, how the back end seems to come around.
I had to wait till every one passed before I could get back on, not a gentleman of the track out there to flash their lights and wave me politely in front of them, selfish gits.
Still I saw most of you coming towards me and most of you going away, so I got more out of it than the lot of ya !:rolleyes: :D :D

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
LMFAO nice one Buster. And thanks for the fuse!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I think u did in style Buster, glad u ok and no damage to u or car.
And i lurved the impression of did of u going over the rumble bits lol.

Nice to meet some of u at long last

take care and drive safe
xxx

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Buster mate, thought I pushed you a bit hard going into the corner!! lol....glad you did no harm to yourself or the car.....but I had to lift off mid corner!!! gulp.....nice to meet everyone, and finally Skybird! oh, and did anyone hear my wastegate!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
tigger said:
oh, and did anyone hear my wastegate!
OOooooooooooooo !!

THATS what it was !!!!! hehehehe

I just assumed given the rotational g-forces that Buster had suffered momentary body coordination priority disfunction :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

J..:cool:

PS I love being able to rip someone I have only briefly met once, cheers Buster mate !!! :D

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
you could hear your bloody car coming before you could see it lisa!!
dan shat him self when you passed him thought he had blown his engine he said lol!!
nice to meet you skybird was funny watching you try and climb that bank with your heels on lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts