Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... well stuck in a traffic jam actually, on the way to Oxted (Abbey M/S maybe).
Did wave to you but you seemed to be in a world of your own, and I was in the Volvo anyway.

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kris, didn't see you in the Toymota....just saw the Skyline with Nick sat at the wheel looking somewhat less than amused.

Have to say it did look chocka basically from the M23 junc all the way down to Abbey's...... it was starting to build up when I got there about an hour earlier but nowhere near that bad.

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Dick? dont have one, well, not that I have noticed!!! lol.....ok I am persuaded....I will have a smirnoff ice!

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Nice to see the M25 ****ed up as usual. Didnt see you B Mark I was surrounded by rozzers in motorway cars and all I wanted to do was use my phone.
Glad they were all nowhere near the accident and doing bugger all to ease the jam. Just out to harras already well pissed of punters.

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As it happens Nick, I saw you in the other queue of traffic that was heading down the A25......It was just down from the garden centre.
Was in the 'flying brick' though and therefore cunningly disguised as a boring old [email protected], so I'm not surprised you didn't see me. Must remember to put that tartan rug, two pillows and a nice trilby hat on the parcel shelf to complete the disguise :D :D

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Ah I was trying to sneak past the gay boys rendezvous public bog looking fixedly the other way incase one of the 'cottage' boys mistook me for a prospective punter, with my boyish goodlooks and trendy clothing.

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice of you to point out the location of said cottaging establishment mate :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts