Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I just recently bought a 1990 R32 Skyline GTR from montu motors... it was the worst decision I had ever made.. the guy who runs the show over there is named Samuel.. after wire transfer of about $25,000 I received my car about a week later only to find out that it had very poor oil pressure... , I did not know that those cars had those problems. well after spending that kind of money you would have thought that the car would have been in great working condition .not true. all they had did was buy the car from Japan and turn around put a big fat price tag on it and send it to me the buyer... I tried working out the situation with Sam at Montu Motors and he did not care whatsoever to help me at all as of right now I had filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau so hopefully they can help solve this issue .as of right now I already pulled the engine and of course on the oil pump has two of the screws were halfway loose so there goes most of the oil pressure. for a car that had about 50,000 miles on it the bearings were kind of beat up and heat spots due to the bad oil pressure I am a mechanic and a huge Nissan fan. I've mainly only ever work on Nissan 300ZX twin turbos. if you guys would like to see pictures of my R32 let me know. but do not buy one from Montu Motors.. also there was a problem before I realized the oil pressure .and they still did not care to address any issues. When I had the first issue with the R32 the first five minutes of driving the car I had emailed Sam at Montu Motors and then told him I would look into it tomorrow because it was too dark that night to get under the hood and see why it was smoking like crazy. So the next day came when I had some light looked under the hood and I realized oh wow I have HKS turbos on there I was pretty stoked about that besides the fact that it was been sucking in dirt from the bottom of the recirculation pipe that only had some JDM duct tape covering the whole that was old and deteriorated... Sam's best comment to me was oh if we knew it had HKS turbos we would have had charged you more...... are you kidding me.... I seen the website that that they had bought it off of they paid $12,500 turned around and put a price tag of $25,000 what a sucker I was. If anybody would like more information on going the right way I'm buying a GTR just ask me I'm sure I can help you out FYI I'm not here to sell anything I'm just here for the good grace of people so they don't go through what I went through...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts