Skyline Owners Forum banner

Buying an R32 GTR...

3K views 41 replies 9 participants last post by  Jock Alert 
#1 ·
...can anyone tell me if £9k is a good price for a 1990 R32 GTR, mildly tuned to approx 340bhp, standard stainless exhaust, 18" wheels, gun metal grey which looks almost mint, recent £1000 service with receipt is a reasonable deal please? Its done approx 50000 miles.

Looking to spend £12k, but thought I could upgrade the exhaust, chip etc with the £3k or so that I save?

Any asvice/crticism welcomed of course

CheeRS

#4 ·
Sorry guys - its all set in stone in my siggy, until I can be @rsed to change it anyway!

Not much more info at this stage other then the guy is looking for cash for it (obviously!) of a cossie and cash!

Going to see it on Saturday and will report more then

No cheeRS and I dont live in Warboys!! Honestly!

Attachments

#10 ·
I get the impression the current owner may have put them on? Could be wrong of course.

So, if I had, say, £3 grand left over, do you think for that money I would be able to up the bhp to 400-500 including a pukka large zorst??

#11 ·
See if he still got the standard wheels... I have heard of this one from elsewhere.. it is supposed to be a mint car... Best of luck.. you could buy my 33.. but its a few more pennies than this one...

#13 ·
Sweet lookin car......
Lose the three spokes and drop it 15mm (esp at the rear) and it'd be perfect!

I LOVE R32's!!!!!

BTW.... Think I've seen applejack's at the plough, but not sure, but a car that makes 550 at 1.2 bar is a MONSTER, so might be worth you lookin at it for the extra pennies! Personally I'm an R32 guy, but his machine, by all accounts, is a beast to be reckoned with!

G
#21 ·
Alpina lives in Warboys. Where did you grow up? I live in St Neots wich if you grew up around these ere parts you`d know is just the other side of Huntingdon. Small world. Ghostrider used to live about 150 yards from me when i was a wee small boy & his parents are still there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.