Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is going the route of buying direct, have a look at the cars currently for sale on here....some very modded GTS's!! I have bought a few cars off these guys and they are very genuine....

www.w-a.co.jp

·
Registered
592 Posts
How long did it take from ordering the car, to it arriving in the UK, and how much did the shipping cost?

I'm picking up my 1st Skyline tomorrow, but I think I'll be importing my next one from Japan to save some £££'s

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it depends when you ordered it, say if you ordered on a saturday and the boat was leaving on the following weds it would be about 3-4wks til you get it delivered, but if you missed the boat you would have to add another few weeks on top....shipping costs depend, I use Yuwautotrade in Southampton and find them really good...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Some sweet motors on there.

S

·
0 Posts
interesting 2door GTS-4 with the RB25DET motor -would only be about £4800 OTR

nice!

Simon

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've seen a few of those cars come up at auction. Not sure I'd want to pay their margins as it would probably be cheaper to buy direct from the auction (and see the auction sheet as well):)

Saying that, it's a decent site if you're impatient 'cos they've got some nice modded cars up for sale. I was tempted to bid on that 3037 equipped ECR33 when it came up at recent USS auction - wish I had now.

T.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts