Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
stuck in the middle .....with you
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i would put in a good word for the place i bought my car from and tell you lot why,first of all i was looking round for a skyline (again) and looked in all places,found one that seemed decent in london(ish) so hired a car to go and look and when i turned up it was a complete bag of sh*te,even though i asked the dealer if all was ok and he said yes i wont be dissapointed i turned up and apart from the filth,the car was missing a gearknob and was full and i mean full of green water in the boot:shakehead:,so a complete waste of time,then i saw an advert for http://www.japperformanceuk.co.uk and had a look,all the cars seemed to be well photographed and the site looked good,one perticular car drew my attention so i gave them a call,the guy answered and was very easy to talk to and after a while advised that i would be more suited to another car he had(which turned out to be immaculate)and was cheaper(not the best sales technique),we turned up and noted the garage was immaculate inside and the cars were extremley well presented,the dealer was very accomadating and polite,we found a stunning skyline and wanted it but didnt want the wheels it had so he arranged some new ultralites at a good price:) and we did the deal,he had to then get the car regestered and kept me updated which i found a good touch,when i picked the car up and drove home the wheels rubbed every now and then so i contacted him and without hesitation he was willing to help me out and was concerned(he could have just said " sorry mate its out of my hands now" which some do)but he arranged to have the tyres changed and was apologetic,the car is perfect and i have bought a lot of cars in my time but this has got to be the easiest and most smooth purchase ever,just thought i would share it,sorry for the boringness:sorry:but i would recommend these guys to anyone

·
Registered
60 Posts
That sounds like a very good experience fella. Just like when I brought my Skyline... Got it from AutoBMC. http://www.autobmc.com who were exactly the same as the guy your mentioning above... always trying to bend over backwards to make sure that you get a perfect ride with a perfect car :) even when they aren't technically working (Met them at the pod, day after I brought the car)

·
Registered
733 Posts
Good service is hard to find, very useful posts, maybe we should have a section for personal recommendations about dealers, importers, garages, tuners, etc.

Bloody hard to find reliable people in some areas and I know we have the authorised traders, but I'm sure the mods could put a disclaimer on!

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Good service is hard to find, very useful posts, maybe we should have a section for personal recommendations about dealers, importers, garages, tuners, etc.

Bloody hard to find reliable people in some areas and I know we have the authorised traders, but I'm sure the mods could put a disclaimer on!

Good idea :) :cheers::cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts