Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I bought this about 6 months ago for my car but have never got round to fitting it and have recently purchased a different bonnet. I bought it direct from C West, its an original item not a cheap shite copy, cost me over £1300, will accept £1000 for it, its unpainted and never fitted.

Call if interested 07900 506033

Cheers

Dirk.

J

·
0 Posts
who,s selling the cheap shite copys then m8 we need to know Digs;)cos if its a fibre glass bonnet its a copy . right,! all fibre glass bonnets and kits are copys

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So Many

People are selling copies and no mine is not a copy, C West offer carbon and FRP, FRP is what mine is.

You obviously know your stuff about kits

Dirk

J

·
0 Posts
Dont even go there boy. fibre reinforced plastic, glass reinforced plastic . they are all copies, heres your rattle back lovey, time will tell boy, time will tell . your not the only trader on this stand

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Eh?

What you on about? Only Trader? This bonnet is mine, for my car and bought by me, straight from the C West factory and not a copy of an original is what I mean, If it was a trade item I would had put it in the trade section, I dont understand your comments. Didnt realise I had a rattle, sounds like youve got issues my friend and just realised you have advertised things for sale on here, I take it this is what you mean is it?:)

I know of lots of persons making copies of original parts as most in the know do, its no secret.

·
Registered
3 Posts
for crying out loud children,

someone is selling something let him sell it, and lets not turn this forum into another playground to ***** and bicker in...

is sad enough to see gtr.co.uk like that and cem getting all upset and pissed because his hardwork is turning into a ground for people to ***** and moan in, rather than what it should be...

Last i thought these forums where a place of mutual friendship and admiration for the Skyline!

Live and Let Live, some people are trying to do a good thing here with this forum, lets not turn it into something they regret doing,

Regards,
AK

p.s i know alot of you have been around the "scene" a hell of a lot longer than i have, and are probably in every aspect of all things skyline far more knowledgable and informed than, someone like me. But all this infighting that seems to have started really detracts from what is 99% of the time a damn nice group of people.
If anyone is offended by what i say, appologies but is my opinion...back to not posting again on both forums now, all people want to do these days is bicker it seems..

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Eh?

I am an :angel: thank you:D

Tempted to upset just for the spanking again :40oz:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Davo

Stop being tempted and get your cash out then, can supply a naked photo of Rob if it swings the deal:D

Its sitting in the box with your name on it Dave....

Keith, yeh, sorry, got confused with reality and my dreams there for a moment:D

·
Registered
952 Posts
hey dirk

do you know anyone who does tinting?

may i also add that if its fake or not. providing it looks the part should it matter? not bickering just wondering about this one.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tints

no sorry I dont:(

Tints dont make my car go faster so I havent got a clue where to get it done, silly suggestion but : Yellow Pages?

Worth a try.

Good luck.

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
dirk,

just a quick one, your car looked sweet at bolney !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts