Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mrs. Tofu manage to drive this auto, and looking to the next step.... 5 speed manual. so the taxi is for sale now.
it is fully std.
the color is peal white over champing.
engine is Rb20det, auto box with O/D power and hold mode, 180 or 32 5 bolt shaft VLSD.
real wooden lower dash, auto head light,
the diff lock very tight when you floor it, not only in wet.:worthy:
clock read 190k km. The engine is a second engine(brought from a scrap yard, been told is just over 100k km). pull very hard. did change the cam belt and water pump, engine oil and box oil will be changing this week.
has got 10 mot and 5 tax.
bad point is i dont know how to fix the boot lit, it have a big dent on it.
good point is have a full set of spare head light and brand new manifold gasket and studs (it got 5 snaped) fixed by good mate . super big boot size. big sofa on front and rear.
as i know not to hard to convert it to a manual, you will need a box, padel, ecu ....
did told her i can convert it to 5 speed, but she now wants a 2 door thingy and she said "getitng bored with it". Very lucky is not with me.:p
r32 interior will straight fit!!
anyway price is £1000ono
photo time, can find me on 07912559230

R

·
0 Posts
I'm stunned..................................that you would take interior pics without cleaning the thing out first! :screwy:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
fpmsl.... :screwy: :screwy: erm, good luck with the sale

·
proud owner of an RB26
314 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: looks well looked after, are you throwing all the rubbish in for free or is that classed as 'extra's'?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts