Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed something weird on my air filter, doesn't seem to be doing its job of filtering air, when im inside the car, the fumes outside seem to easily break inside my car. Is this video on how to replace cabin air filter any good? Your advises will be highly appreciated.

·
Administrator
25,973 Posts
my 33 doesnt have one

·
R33 GTS25-T
597 Posts
Only certain cars have them. Some 33s do, some don't. This was mentioned in a thread somewhere where a person took it out and cleaned it because there was very little air flow through the center vents, his was clogged.

Anyway.... your cabin air filter in your car, if you have one in your R33, is in the center vents. Just pop that dash surround out and dig down in there and you should feel it. It will NOT want to come out easy as mentioned by someone else. However, it will come out. If you do not have one I am sure that you could rig something up if you wanted. Now, I want you to realize that the R33 filters are more for big pieces of lint or something, it's really strange. It's not like a filter to prevent fumes and things like that so you may need to rig something up on your own after all. I will look up the post where that was, I think it was in the build section of the forums though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts