Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for an iso stereo lead adapter for a 1994 japanese import r33 GTS. anyone know where to get these, without getting blank looks from shop assistants??
:guiness:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ah yeah, cheers bud. i did try a generic nissan one but there was way too many plugs in one hand and not enough holes in the other if you know what i mean! ill look for a micra one tho

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
i ran all my own cables for my headunit,the nissan loom is too thin for 15amps+ that a lot of headunits draw imo

·
Registered
781 Posts
bigc82,
it can help in order to ruduce it, but the best way to remove as much wine as possible is to run power and remote cables away from the standard nissan wiring looms as this is what causes the whine

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmmm, this is getting complicated! no wonder everyone makes (sucks air through teeth) noises when i ask them! i dont know if i want to start re wiring the thing, thats a skilled job isnt it? the earth looks like it goes into a jack type plug on the stereo, theres some more plugs for subwoofers etc, which i imagine will go unused. everything else is on a block, which needs an adapter to fit the seperate looms coming out from the belly of the skyline.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cheers for that tip on the micra adapter, dont suppose you know what the part number is. they dont seem to have one on their system at my local branch! they had a nissan/ford maverick one which wasnt even close.
its looking more and more likely my wiring is not standard so might need chopping and wiring to a universal block.but theres no way of knowing whats what, hmm, any one got uri gellor's number?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks mate, nice offer. doubt ill be up that way (with the car anyway) in the near future. ill let you know though if its in on the cards!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts