Skyline Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are some CAD drawings I made for my R33 GTS-T.

I had a custom exhaust manifold made for which the company making it required a CAD drawing for the manifold to head flange. I used a Cometic uprated exhaust gasket as my template for this.

The second one I made was to replace my aluminum coil pack rail with a non-conductive perspex rail in attempt to reduce the misfires caused by the coils arcing to the rail. (the holes for the coils should be taped to m5x0.8)

These were both made by myself, I know CAD drawings can be expensive but I'm not looking for big bucks (just some beer money) as I made these for myself they have served their purpose, but rather then put them in the depths of my computer i thought I'd offer them up here as they my be of use to someone else.

Please note I am selling these for personal use only, this means you cannot sell them on or share them with anyone other then the people cutting the pieces for you.

CAD for Exhaust Flange £7.50
CAD for coil Rail £5

·
Registered
1 Posts
These are some CAD drawings I made for my R33 GTS-T.

I had a custom exhaust manifold made for which the company making it required a CAD drawing for the manifold to head flange. I used a Cometic uprated exhaust gasket as my template for this.

The second one I made was to replace my aluminum coil pack rail with a non-conductive perspex rail in attempt to reduce the misfires caused by the coils arcing to the rail. (the holes for the coils should be taped to m5x0.8)

These were both made by myself, I know CAD drawings can be expensive but I'm not looking for big bucks (just some beer money) as I made these for myself they have served their purpose, but rather then put them in the depths of my computer i thought I'd offer them up here as they my be of use to someone else.

Please note I am selling these for personal use only, this means you cannot sell them on or share them with anyone other then the people cutting the pieces for you.

CAD for Exhaust Flange £7.50
CAD for coil Rail £5

would like to get one

·
Super Moderator
9,036 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.