Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would anyone be interested in having a skylineowners calender? i can get them made. we could have a diferent car/s and person/s photo for each month then combine it into a gloss finish. be a nice pressy for us lot in 2004. any interested?

·
Registered
554 Posts
you could have members car photos....say mine in Oct as my bday in ..oct..............how many members are there at the mo...2/3 cars per month

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was thinking holding two calenders one for members and one for club members. would be roughly two cars and person per month

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
honestly i would stick to members only, gives incentive to actually pay up membership as its only a small amount anyhow.

Dont you think ?

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
I agree with Sarky. Membership isn't expensive, and apart from anything else, server space and hosting is not free/cheap in many places.

At the end of the day, £15 or whatever is not a lot to pay, in fact, a sticker, membership card, paperwork and web forum all probably leave not much for the clubs coffers...

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Sounds like a good idea Mr boy, would restrict it to members only though, dont see the point letting all and sundry in!!

Surely we can rustle together at least 12 cars!! :)

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah your right. i have a grand idea for the front of the calender too. i would have to ask a small charge to purchase these as im not made of money. as much as id love to buy you all gifts.

E

·
0 Posts
Good idea i`ll be up for it. Will it be possible to get a few tasty naked females in on it too? Posing on our cars?
Now that is a good idea :D

·
Old Member
814 Posts
Members only. No scantilly clad ladies (want calender for Mum).Only totaly naked and rear shots checking oil etc, special edition (preferably in Braille) just for us older chaps with failing eyesight

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Its in the blood mate. I know how many things are done its just convincing someone to let you try is the problem :rolleyes:

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Buster... how do you get the sheep to wear the boots then...lol

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Stick on a big pair of wellies yourself, with plenty legroom. Then, chase em to the edge of a cliff and stick their back legs down the front of yer wellies.....

I beleive thats the recommended method.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i will be looking into lovely ladies to pose for us. would cos a bit though as we would have to pay them a fee. and for the couple of ladies on the club there will be some chippendale style men if all that fails im sure we could get buster to pose!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts