Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
New Agenda
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for a group or club or anything with people who have Skylines, just to get a better idea what options are out there for my car. I know of a handful of R35 GTR groups but they are exclusive to either R35's only, or GT-Rs only. (I own a GTS)

Anyone know of any groups of anything in California? I'd like to have a physically community rather than only forum. So far the only groups I belong to are all 240sx, Miatas and the like.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I don't know of any groups in California and I'm located in SoCal. Would be nice to get together with other members on a consistent meeting period.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey fellow Yanks.

I just got my first Gts-t. I'm located in southern california. In the High Desert near Barstow. Where are you SoCal guys at?

·
Registered
7 Posts
It looks like I'll be doing the same around the summer time. I'm excited but damn that price... I'll see. I might have to hold off for a bit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello. I have the Silver 89 GT-R in San Jose. I bought my car through Sean, and then had it modified at CEE. It took roughly 6 months to do, but the car passed smog. Walked into DMV, walked out with plates, just like it was any other car. :)

I was taking the Skyline to cars and croissants at Santana Row, but they only allow exotics now. Last event I was at was in Danville at the Black Hawk Auto Museum. HUGE turnout of cars, and I was the only RHD car there. They meet the first Sunday of every month.

Sadly my car may not be at the December meet. It is having issues :(

·
New Agenda
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello. I have the Silver 89 GT-R in San Jose. I bought my car through Sean, and then had it modified at CEE. It took roughly 6 months to do, but the car passed smog. Walked into DMV, walked out with plates, just like it was any other car. :)

I was taking the Skyline to cars and croissants at Santana Row, but they only allow exotics now. Last event I was at was in Danville at the Black Hawk Auto Museum. HUGE turnout of cars, and I was the only RHD car there. They meet the first Sunday of every month.

Sadly my car may not be at the December meet. It is having issues :(
You ever go to local meets? I've been to a few of the local meet ups in San Jose, even though I'm mostly around the SF area.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You ever go to local meets? I've been to a few of the local meet ups in San Jose, even though I'm mostly around the SF area.
Cars and Croissants was the only meets I did. But I would not mind attending more. I do get tired of my R32 sitting in the garage all the time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts