Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
At home playing with myself!!!
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello guys/gals.
gonna paint my calipers tomorrow..... WHAT colour do you guys think??

here is a picture to help you decide.

thanks.

·
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hm, i think thats a second for gold, it would stand out nice! Nooooo red, looks tacky IMO :)
lol red was the colour i had in mind.....only because its sitting in the garage from the saxo days.:funny:

·
R33 GTS-T :-)
131 Posts
what colours can you get?
If you look on ebay for Savage caliper paint, there are usually quite a few colour options available, it lasts a long time and gives a great finish if the caliper's are cleaned up before applying the paint? used it on most of my car but not the cheapest to buy?

Also used Hammerite smooth on them in the past including my Skyline and there's plenty of colours available in the hammerite range, again lasts quite well :bigthumb:

·
131 Posts
hmmm gold never even popped in to my head.....ill keep that one in mind.
Was just looking to see what other white ones were in the garage section, and a couple have the gold painted calipers :bigthumb:

·
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
skybluepink i think would show ur feminine side andre lol
gold i think would look nice
lol maybe nipple pink but not sky blue that would look to much:funny:

·
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Was just looking to see what other white ones were in the garage section, and a couple have the gold painted calipers :bigthumb:
Cheers fella ill have to have a look in the garage.
ive seen some gold paint on ebay, they arnt bad prices to be fair. gold is looking the best choice so far though.

·
131 Posts
If you get stuck finding paint mate, use the hammerite smooth finish, quite a few places do it for around £6 for a small tin, I gave mine 2 coats and still have a bit left for touch ups :bigthumb:

Nice looking motor you have there too mate :cool:

·
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
{QUOTE=aztecbandit1;1376211]If you get stuck finding paint mate, use the hammerite smooth finish, quite a few places do it for around £6 for a small tin, I gave mine 2 coats and still have a bit left for touch ups :bigthumb:

Nice looking motor you have there too mate :cool:[/QUOTE]

Cheers mate i min=ght paint them in hammerite first then go over them with the gold......once i get some now as nowhere will be open tomorrow now!:mad:

come on though keep the colours coming, and pictures as you may change my mind.:funny::funny:

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I was gonna suggest red but it's been done so many times. I think Gold or Blue is the new red... But me being me and slightly old fashioned Red with black or white is mine :)

·
131 Posts
Yellow? or is that too lambo? :grinno: or white with red painted nissan lettering?

·
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Would it look stupid with gold calipers on the front and red on the back??:eek7:

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts