Discussion Starter #3
Im a new one in South Dublin :)

Had my 33 for 6 months now a bar 2 mates I havent seen another on the road

I'd be up for a get together once I get my tax and log book sent out
Welcome Backout, where abouts are you?

·
Registered
689 Posts
you know im still about and im taxing/insuring it for the year in the next two weeks.....coz little fecking B******S nicked my honda civic vi-rs run-a-round (alarmed & immobilized)

so when i get the tax back and and de rest of the insurance crap sorted out .....I'LL BE SMILING

then ill be using it as my main daily driver........till i can find somthing little to be my daily d.

·
Registered
689 Posts
ohh and it was the 2nd time my honda was robbed......1st time i went looking and found it, took a week (garda are useless or just dont care....i had to ring them and tell them where it was) this time i couldnt be bothered......sooo show me the insurance monies.

havent heard anything from the garda since i reported it either......i liked that car aswell....economic and nippy tiz a rare combo.... expecially in an auto

so if you see a white honda civic vi-rs with the reg. 00 d 113683 with gunmetal ultralight 15''alloys

pm me please guys and let me know where ye seen it

·
keep it side ways
1,413 Posts
still here mine is off the road at the minute but should hopefully have my new head at the end of the week so should be running soon id be up for a meet.

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im south Dublinish, in Bray at the moment.

Hopefully see a few more over the next while.
ah cool, see you out on the N11 at some point, I am around stillorgan

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'm still about, but the car is probably off the road for most of the year due to a new baby due in June. Hopefully will get the car out for a few months towards the end of the summer.
I still fancy meeting up though even if i'm in the daily run about.

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok cool, so there are a few knocking around alright,

I think I have the perfect spot for a meet too, its a new place

will get some of the supra guys along too

kind of have to since the new guy in the house has a TRD supra hehe:dogpile:

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm still around also. A meet sounds great. with weather picking up etc might be worth going for a bit of a spin as well..

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm still around also. A meet sounds great. with weather picking up etc might be worth going for a bit of a spin as well..
sounds like a good idea Fintan!

Thinking April some time, that will give me time to get my new tyres on!

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I would be up for a meet sometime in the future havent been out in a while. There are one or two R33's around Swords area that I know of too!
the skyline family in dublin has certainly been reduced, mainly due to the huge costs of running them!

however, there are a few die hards still around, like me :)

@Skyliner33cork(Mark) Carlo is moving in to my gaff so that will be fun, supra V skyline in the sitting room lol

·
S2K member
369 Posts
Dont mind the sitting room Simon the car park at yer gaff should make for nice viewing :)

I miss the weekends that were had at the Supra-Skyline events :( although I still keep in contact with Carlo , Ian and a couple of others . Was out for a few beers with them actually a couple of weeks back .

·
Registered
323 Posts
Still here from time to time. No nearer getting the skyline back on the road. mortgage etc etc. Thankfully have my old honda to get me round.:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts