Skyline Owners Forum banner

How much are you willing to pay, fuel and hotel excluded.

• Nothing

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • 10-30

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • 40-60

Votes: 4 26.7%
1 - 20 of 377 Posts

·
Kerb Seeker
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may have seen the thread but Hesh has had an idea to get female skyline owners together for a magazine article. The idea is to show we are not some chav community and that there are also female owners on here.
So anyone who is interested in doing something please add your name. We are also looking for location suggestions, remembering that we have women all over so somewhere central would probably be fair.

1.Mrs Banter

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
i almost hesitate to ask this but can i come on here seeing as i cooked up the plan such as it is lol?

i'll keep an eye on how the numbers go.

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
so cmon anyone else?

1.Mrs Banter
2.Skylorna

·
"Full Attack!"
87 Posts
wheres my post gone :( lol

·
Registered
552 Posts
Some of you may have seen the thread but Hesh has had an idea to get female skyline owners together for a magazine article. The idea is to show we are not some chav community and that there are also female owners on here.
So anyone who is interested in doing something please add your name. We are also looking for location suggestions, remembering that we have women all over so somewhere central would probably be fair.

1.Mrs Banter

Great idea Hesh!.... :D

How about somewhere between Bristol & Worcester, that's reasonably central? Just need someone that know's the area to suggest some good venues that would provide a good back drop for pic's......

1.Mrs Banter
2.Skylorna
3.Mrsqebhp

·
female skyline owner
476 Posts
excellent im up for this if I aint working

1.Mrs Banter
2.Skylorna
3.Mrsqebhp
4.Sweet Pea

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
.Mrs Banter
2.Skylorna
3.Mrsqebhp
4.Sweet Pea
5) mandyn

·
5,050 Posts
Great idea Hesh!.... :D

How about somewhere between Bristol & Worcester, that's reasonably central? Just need someone that know's the area to suggest some good venues that would provide a good back drop for pic's......

1.Mrs Banter
2.Skylorna
3.Mrsqebhp
How is Bristol central

Northampton is central

·
Seasoned Member
1,879 Posts
How is Bristol central

Northampton is central
Brisrol isnt central and northampton isnt either considering we have members from scotland.

Maybe around my way is central nottinghmashire as it is nearly in the middle.

Im def up for this one, think its a brilliant idea, we just need a photographer now xx

1.Mrs Banter
2.Skylorna
3.Mrsqebhp
4.Sweet Pea
5.mandyn
6.b3csy

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
I am a qualified photographer with a nice Digital SLR and no sleazy tendencies :)

An example..........

1 - 20 of 377 Posts