Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi y'all, anyone fancy a run around the Gower, Brecon this Wkend? Post up and we'll try and arrange something good that'll get us going ready for the summer.
Regards, Neil

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Hey Thwish, sorry i aint about, am down in Engerland, plus skybarge is not happy, sounds like a great idea though!

Am going to sort out the route for the massive run the day after national day this week, so any roads you want included, or think would be great, please pm me and let me know.

Have fun!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey gal

sorry to hear your car still ain't workin, if your free and can get down our way you can come for a spin with me n Tish i'll supply the ear plugs so your ears dont bleed lol hope its ok for me to organise i quick run with some of the guys. If theres anything i can do to help with the car just pm me gal.
Regards, Thwish

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Yeah you go for it, will need help with the big run though, as hoping we will get some decent numbers :D

Im stripping down the head next week, with Buffys supervision, lol, think my lazy lifter has given up the ghost! So have 24 of the little blighters to strip down and clean.

·
5,050 Posts
Hey Thwish, sorry i aint about, am down in Engerland, plus skybarge is not happy, sounds like a great idea though!

Am going to sort out the route for the massive run the day after national day this week, so any roads you want included, or think would be great, please pm me and let me know.

Have fun!
keep us informed might stay over and join ya

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
great stuff...

it'll be good to have you out for a spin mate. Hope it happens, it'll be good to put a face to the name (and reputation, from the posts that have been put up lol)
Regards, Thwish

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
it'll be good to have you out for a spin mate. Hope it happens, it'll be good to put a face to the name (and reputation, from the posts that have been put up lol)
Regards, Thwish
Damn right it will happen, cos we need to raise as much money as poss for Velindre, and it will be awesome to hear the sound of many a jap car echoing around the mountains! :D

Details will be up this week.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yo toastie

ain't heard much about Triv but your driving reputation is renowned as being of a standard only a crash test dummy could appreciate :drivin::notworthy
Regards, Thwish

·
South Wales Area Rep
197 Posts
sorry guys no can do this weekend working nights all weekend was thinking about a run out next weekend (sunday) as im off

if you do go out this week have a good one

lucky gits :(

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hell yeah im up for that i will try and save some petrol and tread for next week lol
We will have to try and get loads of us and take some pics and vids and post them up
Videos of us taking a leisurely drive through the welsh countryside
Tish and Neil

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
We saw it, We drove it, We survived it!!

Woo hoo, still buzzing. Met up with Triv, Rob and Mark and went for a leisurely amble around Brecon and Builth Wells. Really good if you dont mind the limited visibility from snow blizzards and an inch of slush on the roads lol still had a good drive out, tho with only a few hairy moments but we all survived lol. Thanks again to the guys for coming out on what was not the best of days weather wise. Regards, Thwish

·
Seasoned Member
1,303 Posts
Well that was just brilliant! Some awesome scenery, which of course we had plenty of time to enjoy. Snow, Sleet, Rain and the occasional sunday driver made life... interesting!

Good to see Neil's beast of a car, and Lee's Lambo orange coloured machine.

Also nice to test out the remap. A really fun (and sometimes slightly intesne/insane) day!

A real shame that Koh could't make it.... next time!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
big up to you guys

it was a really good day out and it'll be much better next time when we get loads of us on those mega twisty roads we did today when its dry and warm and masses of grip to have a slightly quicker leisurely amble in what would be a sight to behold, a long line of Skylines all giving it some (at the speed limit of course) in formation with someone filming it from the side of the road. It'd be fantastic to see that video with a stunning driving song belting out over the top. Yee ha, why is the summer taking to long to get here. Lol
Regards, Neil

·
Registered
655 Posts
Had a lovely drive - great to meet you guys! Driving those roads in the wet certainly made it interesting! You never want your rear to try and overtake the front :) Niel, can see why you need those earplugs now, and Rob fair play you were loving those corners!
Looking forward to the next one!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Unfortunatley, was only able to get these 2 not the greatest of pics in before my batteries died, and the recharagbles I had were dead :( doh I'm sure Neil and Rob got some nice pics tho to follow.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts