Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right I've done all my peace of mind maintenance and now it's time to put some money away for a nice SS Straight through exhaust. Woo Hoo!

Some good advice on a Make and Brand, plus approx costs would be cool. Oh and sources (in and out of UK is cool)

This will help me do six months of research and dreaming.

Ideally I want something which makes old f**kers fall over as I drive past, but primarily I want the power gain.

·
Registered
953 Posts
i have hks hyper muffler on mine sounds awsome and goes better get decat and downpipe as well makes big difference

lee

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
I agree, downpipe was the mod that made the most noticeable difference during the first stages and de-cat helped the noise factor.

·
Registered
110 Posts
HKS Super Drager, Apex'i induction and HKS SQV - sounds the nuts and the flames you get when decatted while absolutely scare the shite of the car behind ya!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Hehehe I could have written that first post!

I am having my "peace of mind" maintenance done on Tuesday at GDI, then I will be looking at exactly the same mod, I already have an Apexi filter on its way from Japan and an exhaust, decat and downpipe are next on the list... so then lads where is the best place to get them from?? :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Might be worth checking out some of the club discounts. Never bought anything in the UK before but after my recent trip to HK the prices here seem to be more competitive. The only things I could find cheaper at the time were R34 Rims and HID conversions. In the past things would be massively cheaper but with some of the prices with the discounts would mean a better peace of mind.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts