Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i thought i would share a pic of my first skyline. Some of you may recognise it already but its moved home.

I've done a couple of pictures but i thought i would try to do one that stands out. Here's one i did today that i like quite a lot.

I did this tonight. I like the way the open road pans out in front of the car as the thunder looms overhead.Two me its like two different forms of raw power pitted against each other in the open.

What you think?

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Damn nice photo that mate :)

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
nice!

·
Registered
962 Posts
I hate the title 'Calm before the skyline'

:nonono: (Can't find the pukey smilie.. where'd that go?)

But the photo is real good.

Emotional. Love it.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cheers for the feedback guys. Title i was a little uncertain of but i felt it fitted the mood best.

Yes it was Mr T's Skyline. Picked it up Monday and been giving it my finnicky cleaning since lol.

I've got a couple more that i've taken but i've not been able to download them yet - here's one from the other day in the meantime

And for a little variety one i took of bird CTR lol.....

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Fookin ell, Mr.T actually sold his car.... lol... Long time coming, lol... Dont think he ever liked the skyline..

Enjoy it mate

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey i think to be honest it was a reluctant sale on his part and i can understand why.

Here's the last two decent pics i took last night before the storms hit...

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The camera i use is a canon EOS 400d. Absolutely awesome bit of kit it is. These pics were mistakingly taken on the lowest setting so the quality should be much more crisper.

As for settings i tend to use Aperture priority so these were taken i think on ISO 200, Apertur 5.0 with a 1/80th shutter speed ( apologies if this is all german to people - " I am now a photo geek!!" )

I've then used photoshop to blend the dark clouds as per shot with a slightly lightened up version of the car.

Does this help? - Seriously though if ever you have £4-00 you dont need o spend on a car or missus then these cameras are superb!!

·
Registered
770 Posts
hey, yeah i have bought my own place now and it was costin me abit to run the skyline plus when i thought about the money i needed to do what i wanted to the skyline, it was alot!

i have bought this 14a silvia it was in last months jp!
it is half the cost to insure and cheaper for me at the minute and has i good few mods already done so i wont need to spead loads on it

.......BUT in a year or two i WILL be back here with a nice gtr, it was hard to let my skyline go as the new owner knows!

i will come back to skline ownership when money is good to afford the gtr

heres a picy of new car

1 - 20 of 20 Posts