Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please dont all attack at once. I'm looking at sorting the camber on my spec 1 r33 gtst. I've read all the threads i can find(with the search option) and now my head is spinning. I just want a full kit to do front and back of the car. I've seen the driftworks kit. Is there any others out there and can someone please post a link to them or tell me where to look cos i'm going la la with all this talk of upper mount, trac rods, camber and so on.
Really appreciate any feedback guys and gals.....Gary

·
Registered
130 Posts
i think you'll need front upper adjustable camber arm and same for rear. think they also go by different names but look at your car and its the upper arms.

try perfectrun, nengun, ooparts & uk traders for cusco, ikeya formula, jic + own brands from traders.

if yours is a road car then may be worth going for polybush type rather than spherical joints though most seems to be the latter.

·
Registered
68 Posts
White line do some nice kits, good quality. I've bought the front camber kit but haven't taken out the bag yet.
Anti roll bars are good from them too.

You can find them from demon tweeks.

·
Member No 48
1,192 Posts
The whiteline front camber kit is an offset bush for the upper control arm. Fitting is relatively easy providing you have access to a hydraulic press. With regard to the rear I would get replacement upper arms from one of the many suppliers around.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
Japspeed do camber correction kits. Saw them on Pauls drift car at the weekend and they are really good quality.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.