Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
You must have the 67 wheel drive mid engined self propelled rocket powered special edition skyline then, very rare those. The rest of them should cost between £10 and £30 dependant on whether it's 2 or 4 wheel drive.

For alignment settings see www.risingsunperformance.co.uk and look in the technical section, even kwikfit could do it with that info, in fact Halfords could.

Aitch

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its 2wheel drive and i need my camber and caster and toe in/out (tracking) all set up.
is a 200sx with full adjustable rose jointed susepention arms.
only found 1x place that can set up camber and castor and they charge £140 + vat :(

·
Registered
73 Posts
http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk/

Speak to Tony

I got charged £120 all in for toe/castor/camber when I had my Roadster

You can go back within 2000 miles for a free fine- tuning session.

You won't get proper 4-wheel alignment for 30 quid :)

I basically described to Tony how the car drove and told him what I wanted, Stabler at higher speeds and more neutral to slight oversteer around corners and left him to it... Went back after an hour or so and job was done. Tony knows what Toe/Castor and Camber does unlike other places which just look up factory figures to emulate.

Try him as he was based in Hemel Hempstead last time I went round

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
I beg to differ, Tyremen in Hull will do 4 wheel for £30 providing they have the alignment specs. Might be more for 4WS with 4 wheel drive and laser alignment though, they did my standard GTS 3 years ago (with Hicas but just RWD) for £10, and were grateful for the aligment settings I provided them with.

Never had to touch the setup again and it's been perfect.

Aitch

1 - 5 of 5 Posts