Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
616 to 150bhp :(
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for someone who can hand-write something specific for me, which will go towards an overall new design for decals on my car.

If you know someone Japanese, or are Japanese, or can write Japanese (think that's everything Japanese covered just there :)), then please PM me.

Final pics will follow once I give me brother the poke to get going :bigthumb:

·
616 to 150bhp :(
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, but I need a scan of something physically handwritten. So that a) it look more authentic and b) you get more a feel for the flow of the characters. The handwritting.

·
Registered
291 Posts
surely if you know the symbols you could hand write it yourself?

or basically if you use that site to make the translation and then all you need is someone good at calligraphy?

Why dont you post up the translation from that site like icondesigns has done and then we can all have a shot at posting our attempts at recreating it by hand?

·
Tigers eat tyres
834 Posts
Just beware that minor alterations can change the word / meaning quite drastically so he is best to get it checked so you not driving down the road in an "egg fried rice" badged skyline

:grinno:

The font changes have quite a few different hand drawn looking styles you could get someone to work from. Have an example Pdf but im not sure how you upload attachments.

·
Registered
291 Posts
That could prove to be hilarious though, you 'think' you've got Skyline written on the side of your motor but you're actually rolling with "military grade rat droppings" on it :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts