Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
RB Killer
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys um curently insuredwith sevice underwriters through a plan they have after my little accident they have said its a write off and have valued the car at £2500 which im very pissed of about hey also wont le me buy the car back can i cancel my claim and just repair the car myself ??? or anyone go any advice what to do was hopeing to get close to £5000 for the car but they reckon thats the market value and have made me very angry

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
what is the spec of your car etc....

if you can find examples of cars the same spec for a higher price you can always put that to them and ask they re-look at the market

·
RB Killer
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well its a gtst perfect engine no knocks does not burn a drop of oil gear box good 2 no crunching no wines running 339.9bhp car has full gtr kit front carbon kevlar arches rear arches from ziax gtr fron tbumper with n1 vents and r34 gtr vent and ziax front spliter all just complete in july car was mint ad 19" wheels new in july carbon fibre top secret bonnet ten track rods and ends and annabe shocks and springs i think thats everything

·
RB Killer
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
chers mate will send them that as all those cars are less specced than mine do u know if i am able to cancel the claim if i choose??

·
RB Killer
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well been in touch with a plan they said as lon gas i not taken any money then i can cancel my claim so unless they give me a decent price i will tell them to cancel it and just repair her myself

1 - 8 of 8 Posts