Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
milk monitor
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well buster me old chum, i was going to get an r33 gtr and all but i test drove one, (wasnt particularly good example) and wasnt really that impressed to be perfectly honest. im sure it was just a really crap one. my gtt felt faster, although it made me realise how much more of a daily driver the gtt is compared. anyway there was also this blue/lilac coloured Evo VI at my import centre and thought ooow, i wouldnt mind a go in that, the nice bloke at the centre must have herd me and before i knew it i was driving it.
well i have to say that it did it for me, its the first time since selling my impreza (sorry folks) that ive thought bloody hell this things amazing!, (ive had a civic type r and my liner since then)
i'd ultimately love an R34 GTR, and its still my car id have over any other if i won some money, but for now i think im going to try an bit of mitsi magic. please forgive me, id love to still hang out with you lot on here, as its the best forum on the net, bar none.
so if you'll still have me i might be changing my avatar to a blue one.
:D
foutoes

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Well my old toe mate, there are many on here without the skyline and just the ambition to own, so why not stay and play with us ?
You seem like a decent geezer (well you talk to me). and I am still using that link you sent me :).
Join the rally slags mate and stick around.

·
milk monitor
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks buster youre a decent guy, regardless of what everyone says! :D ;)
might stick my skylineowners.com sticker on me new mota:p

E

·
0 Posts
Good luck with your new motor mate. I`ve thought about selling mine a few times but going on past experiences & being gutted & wishing i hadn`t i think i`ll take the lesson i was tought.

Got any pics of the Evo for us all to see mate? Looks alright in your avatar.

Maybe you should have a word with Tigger & see if they can get some "Ex Skyline Owners.com" stickers :D

·
milk monitor
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cheers eddie, i think im going through an early mid life crisis
or sommit, (only 33 :eek: ) like i said i still want an R34 GTR, just cant afford it at the moment, and a change is as good as a break!
basically tryin to get throught all the cars in grand tourismo :D

subaru impreza, (prodrived up)
civic type r
skyline r34 gtt
evo 6 gsr
skyline r34 gtr (watch this space)
;)

Attachments

E

·
0 Posts
Nice mate. Looks well clean. Whats that headlight bolted to in the top pic, on the left?
Has it had anything done to it or is it std?

·
milk monitor
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i think thats a bug eye scooby behind, (top left)
it seems pretty standard eddie, although its got an induction filter the size of a salad bowl:D a cusco strut brace and best of all fully adjustable Ralliart coilovers:D :D

·
milk monitor
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh sorry mate i see now thats an R34 GTT on the left.
they got a Black GTT in yesterday with 18 inch dark bronze Nismo alloys and no rear spoiler, it looked bloody fantastic!

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
nice choice of car mate, I came very close to one myself...but as I still had the Pulsar at the time, I wanted something a bit different drive wise...good luck....and stay on the forum mate!

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Fourtoes, your my new best friend since Tonysmiff has deserted and bought a Skyline. RALLYSLAGS unite against the Emipre.

Car looks very nice. Smashing colour and a nice set of OZ rims. Like that one mate.

Kris

·
milk monitor
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks guys, i always seem to be at work on my bloody computer making stuff, but if i ever get a chance to venture out of this seat would love to meet up with you lot for a blast. really you lot are such a laugh commin on heres a bit like being back at school.
(mmmmm claudia bodnam in school uniform aargh:D ) sorry tigger!
thanks for letting me stay too.;)
Kris i guessed they wouldnt mind me staying too much as you seem to fit in quite well mate, (as you say rally slags unite)
also mate my friends just got a GT4 in white, he loves it, said he raced a skyline up weston beach front and there was nothing between them!
fourtoes

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Raced a few Skylines off the lights, beat a few in 1st and 2nd, but they just power off after that :(
Still they wouldnt stand a chance against us on a forest stage would they Mr Toes.
Anyway Smiff dont rub my nose in it, you have upset me enough already *goes off to sulk* :D:D:D

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
GTi-R's etc are good against a skyline / supra up to 80/90 mph i have found from my experiance then they have got longer legs and take of :( then there is the twisty stuff! dont think i will be taking my GTR down the lanes like i would in the GTi-R ,it's where the GT4 evo's n GTi-R's come into there own round the lanes smaller wheel base permanent 4x4 etc.
thats my view anyway
tony

1 - 20 of 27 Posts