Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
R33 GTST Owner.
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I want to see them how they would look in black or white cheers.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
quick faf, so you have an idea of what it looks like.... Very clean car by the way....:)

Lol

·
R33 GTST Owner.
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that last one would be wicked if it was a birds car lol.

my mate done these aswell..

Thanks for the comments, what do you think then?? i honestly cant decide!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Just an idea neal, but i got my alloys spray painted to a gun metal grey with a metal flake in it.

I think it looks awesome, although maybe would have preferred a little larger flake in the alloy. It cost me £55 per alloy to get it refurbed and painted.

Check my link in my sign at the bootom to see the difference

·
R33 GTST Owner.
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just an idea neal, but i got my alloys spray painted to a gun metal grey with a metal flake in it.

I think it looks awesome, although maybe would have preferred a little larger flake in the alloy. It cost me £55 per alloy to get it refurbed and painted.

Check my link in my sign at the bootom to see the difference
They look nice mate but i would prefer them either black or white as they will be getting powder coated if i decide to do it. Il paint the calipers definately, i was considering using gold hammerite but im thinking silver or black now.

Im starting to edge towards the black because my front grill is black for now and i prefer it that rather than silver. I will replace that for a gtr style at some point though with a black grill aswell. Plus i want the back three windows tinted.

·
R33 GTST Owner.
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
definately want peoples opinions though, i dont want the car to turn out chavy in the slightest!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts