Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Thinks he can Drift
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get my butt in gear and decide some things... so with that in mind can somone do a photoshop please?

here is the base picture

is anyone up for the challenge?

·
Thinks he can Drift
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you need?
colour changes mate...

engine bay it'self in a few colours (first choice is orange)... all the cam covers and greddy inlet in bayside blue. The hoses orange... maybe the master cylinder orange...

so basically the white stuff orange and then the blue hoses etc orange but the cam covers and inlet all blue :)

does that make sence?

I don't want to spray my bay and regret the colour (im concerned orange is too much :( )

·
Thinks he can Drift
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mine wont be exactly the same as that bay but it's close enough for me to get an idea :)

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Thats 1 of the nicest engine bays ive seen..

Im also un-decided on coulors, having me alloys refurbed and painted but can decided the como...

black with gold dish, all black with gold flec, hmmmm... if any1 up for photo shopping the wheel colour on mine, holla at me :) in advance thanks

·
Thinks he can Drift
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
is this whay your planning to do to "my" RB25 :spank: :gay: :eek: :nonono:
lol not exactly like that no... but it's an easy bay to shop :)

Has anyone took this on for you? If not I will do it in a bit mate :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
don't think so mate :) go nuts if you can? you'd save me some worries!

Thats 1 of the nicest engine bays ive seen..

Im also un-decided on coulors, having me alloys refurbed and painted but can decided the como...

black with gold dish, all black with gold flec, hmmmm... if any1 up for photo shopping the wheel colour on mine, holla at me :) in advance thanks
different isn't it? mine will be even tidier than that ;)

·
Bounty Hunter
6,173 Posts
I'm thinking of going orange too.....or maybe yellow against white so will be interested to see the outcome.

On another note, Davie, what a star!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts