Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys - just a quick one!

Can someone tell me the measurement between the centre of each stud in mm please? I need the exact measurement from the centre of one stud to another, and I'm presuming the distance is the same between all of them?!

Thanks in advance for your replies; I look forward to your responses!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well seen as the wheel fitment is 5 x 114.3 im gona throw out a guess here that its 114.3mm
No sorry you've misunderstood me, I'm well aware of what the PCD is SUPPOSED to be - I'm trying to figure out if my hubs have been changed at some point!

What I'm looking for is the measurement in mm from the centre of one stud, to the centre of the next stud on the right as though you were going round clock wise.

For instance the top stud is number 1, the next on the right is 2 - I'm looking for the distance from the centre of stud 1 to the centre of stud 2.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like mine may have been changed then!! :mad:

The measurement for mine is only 60mm, which is obviously why my new wheels didn't fit!!!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah they are still 5 stud pattern; it looks as though they may be special spacers on there that amend the stud pattern!!

·
Administrator
25,973 Posts
Yeah they are still 5 stud pattern; it looks as though they may be special spacers on there that amend the stud pattern!!
so take the spacers off then mate??

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah I'm going to try that this weekend, it looks like there's no original studs though. I'll pop em off and see what I'm missing.......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts